Congratulations on your engagement!
Getting engaged is such an exciting time of your life to share with your family and friends. And now the planning commences for what will be one of the most important days of your life, your wedding day. A day of celebration, a day of showing your commitment and love for each other, and starting a new chapter of your lives together.
Compose Photography is a boutique studio based in Perth. We have been photographing weddings throughout WA, Australia and overseas for nearly 15 years, and we are still just as in love with our job as when we began. No two weddings are the same, every couples’ story is different and it is an honour to be able to capture the special moments that will tell your story for years to come. The laughter, the nerves, the happy tears, the love you share on this day is so important to remember.
A common comment from our wedding clients that it isn't just about selecting someone to pick up a camera on their wedding day. They find it is the whole experience they value, that we are there to assist prior to the wedding right through to when the wedding album is finished ready to go to it's forever home.
our approach to wedding photography
We photograph weddings with a mixture of candid and posed images. Our photographers want to tell your story of your day, so there are times where we are unobtrusive and will capture the natural flow and moments throughout the day. Then there are the times where some posing creates beautiful artistic images, especially for your bridal portraits, and photos with your bridal party after your ceremony.
Soft, natural light or dramatic fashion styles, we work with our clients to find what is your preferred mix of styles, and then we will put together the best plan for your day.
We are there to ensure your wedding day is the best it can be. We are there with the crochet hook to get your dress done up, putting on buttonholes, tieing groomsmen’s ties when Youtube isn’t working - it's not just about taking a photo, it is about the whole experience to us.
After the wedding day we are also there to assist in selecting your favourite images for your wedding album, and we will then create your beautiful bespoke story from your wedding. It is such an exciting moment when we have the reveal of a finished wedding album!
what is included when you select compose to capture your wedding
We have a variety of wedding coverages' which can also be tailored to suit your day. We always say the best way to decide which coverage suits best is to come to our studio, or give us a call to discuss all the options.
All our wedding coverages include one of our award winning photographers (WA Professional Photographer and Australian Creative Photographer of the Year), as well as:
- high resolution edited images from your wedding day, with personal reproduction rights for printing,
- an online gallery of your wedding images to share with family and friends,
- your photographer is always available to help with planning along the journey, not just the wedding day,
- pre wedding consult to go over your timeline, family photo list, photos requests and any other questions you may have before the big day,
- most coverages include a bespoke wedding album, which we custom design for you. We are there to assist in selecting your images, and creating the finished album design. With multiple awards for our album designs, it is one of our favourite parts of the job, besides shooting on the wedding day!
- other options available include couples portrait session, guest book, wall prints, parent albums.
Our one photographer coverages starting from $3300, and two photographer coverages starting from $4700, with the opportunity to add coverage of your wedding reception, wall prints, a couples portrait session and parent albums. To enquire about photography for your wedding, please complete our contact form, or give us a call 08 9328 8498.